This service is for those who wish to purchase products from Taiwan. Popular shopping platforms include Ruten, Shopee, MyACG and Animate Taiwan. In addition, Taiwan has a large domestic market of anime and doujin items. Doujin.com.tw is the top listing website for doujin works in Taiwan, where you will find information about titles and where to purchase them. Some circles also sell their books on the website itself.
Service fees have been updated as of 10 January 2023.
- Seller reliability assessment. I will check the seller’s ratings and feedback. If the seller does not seem capable of providing quality, authentic products, I will inform you and help you to look for alternative sellers. Purchasing from reliable sellers and official platforms will reduce the likelihood of problems with your purchases.
- Translation and communication of important information e.g. product release dates if it is a preorder, defects and other vital information that I think you should know as a consumer. If there is any specific information that you wish to know, please feel free to ask.
- Purchasing the product
- Receiving/collecting of purchased products
- Verification of purchased products. Please refer to this page for what we are able to verify.
- Returns / Exchanges of products with defects or mistakes, and any other after-sales service where applicable, before the products are shipped to you.
- Consolidation of products from different stores
- Types of products
- Premium: Besides direct purchase from most Taiwan-based market-places and commercial stores, also allows for other services like purchasing/preordering from personal websites, preordering of products with long wait times, certain offline stores and events (depending on location), mail forwarding and ibon-printing.
- Economy: Only direct purchase from Taiwan-based market-places and commercial webstores
- Inspection of purchased products.
- Premium: More detailed inspection for the condition of the product. If you have specific concerns, you can raise them and we’ll do the necessary inspection.
- Economy: Just surface inspection to ensure the product corresponds to the sale listing.
- For both services, brand-new and sealed products will not be removed from their packaging for inspection unless you request. We are unable to verify the functionality or authenticity of purchased products. Please refer to this page for more about what we are able to verify.
- Storage period
- Premium: Free storage for an indefinite period of time. However, long-term storage is not encouraged as the facility is a residential area and not a dedicated storage warehouse.
- Economy: Free storage for up to 1 week. If you’re purchasing multiple products at different times, let me know in advance so we might be able to work something out.
- Preparation of parcel for shipping
- Premium: Accepts more customised requests for shipping in terms of type of packaging material and even size reduction of boxes to reduce shipping cost.
- Economy: Customisation is limited. If you have a preference for certain shipping methods, please ask in advance
- Photo-taking of purchased products
- Premium: Available upon request. Please ask before making shipping arrangements and let me know specifically what parts you wish to see photographed.
- Economy: Available upon request for a fee
- Insurance for loss package
- Premium: Not available
- Economy: 2% of the value of that you wish to insure for. Please request when you place the order.
I accept the following payment methods:
- Paypal echeck (I can only process your order after the echeck has cleared)
- Credit Card via Paypal for non-Paypal members
- Any Singapore-based payment platform e.g. Bank transfer, Paynow, Paylah, Google Pay
- For any other payment methods, feel free to ask
I accept payments in USD and SGD currencies, based on live currency exchange rates.
The payable amount consists of 2 parts:
1) Cost of item + shopping service fees
2) International shipping fees
1) Cost of item + shopping service fees
Premium: 45% + 80TWD per item
Economy: 25% + 80TW per store
Use this cost estimation spreadsheet to estimate how much part (1) of your order will cost. Simply download it if you have a programme that can read excel, or make a copy of it if you have Google Sheets.
2) Shipping to your country
- Payment is only required when you make arrangements to have your purchases shipped to you.
- Includes shipping fees, packaging costs and associated administrative costs (e.g. some couriers charge customs clearance fees).
- For Premium service, I do not charge additional handling fees. However, payment platform fees (i.e. Paypal fees, WISE fees, bank transfer fees) are billable expenses.
- For Economy service, there is an additional handling fee of 10% on top of shipping fees.
- You can choose between EMS, e-packet and registered airmail. Refer to Chunghwa Post for the shipping fee rates.
- If you require other services like DHL, UPS and Fedex, please ask me when you place your order.
- Increasingly, couriers and postal services are charging by volumetric weight if it weighs more than physical weight. Volumetric weight is difficult to estimate without having the products and packaging materials at hand.
- Orders placed are non-refundable even if you are unable or unwilling to pay for the shipping fee. If you have a strict shipping fee budget, please use the Price Quote Request Form. I will try to advise whether it is feasible to stay within it.
Orders submitted through the Order Form will have higher priority. This is encouraged for products in low-stock or one-of-a-kind items. But please only use this form if you intend to purchase, and only if you’re able to pay as soon as you receive the payment invoice.
If you are unsure about the actual listing price or committing to a purchase without a clear idea of the total amount payable, you can use the Price Quote Request / Contact Form.
Please use the Order Form responsibly. Repeatedly submitting orders without follow-through in a timely manner will result in de-prioritization of future orders.