This service is for you to purchase and ship products from Singapore to you. Some popular platforms include Shopee Singapore, Lazada Singapore and Carousell.
If the shop you wish to purchase from isn’t mentioned, feel free to send the link to me and I’ll check it out. Being based in Singapore, I can also purchase from brick-and-motar stores.
- Seller reliability assessment. I will check the seller’s ratings and feedback. If the seller does not seem capable of providing quality, authentic products, I will inform you and help you to look for alternative sellers. Purchasing from reliable sellers and official platforms will reduce the likelihood of problems with your purchases.
- Translation and communication of important information e.g. product release dates if it is a preorder, defects and other vital information that I think you should know as a consumer. If there is any specific information that you wish to know, please feel free to ask.
- Purchasing the product
- Receiving/collecting of purchased products
- Verification of purchased products. Please refer to this page for what we are able to verify.
- Returns / Exchanges of products with defects or mistakes, and any other after-sales service where applicable, before the products are shipped to you.
- Free storage for an indefinite period of time. However, long-term storage is not encouraged as the facility is a residential area and not a dedicated storage warehouse.
- Consolidation of products from different stores
- Packaging and administration procedures for shipping of parcel
- Photo-taking of purchased products is available upon request. Please ask before making shipping arrangements and let me know specifically what parts you wish to see photographed.
I accept the following payment methods:
- Paypal echeck (I can only process your order after the echeck has cleared)
- Credit Card via Paypal for non-Paypal members
- Any Singapore-based payment platform e.g. Bank transfer, Paynow, Paylah, Google Pay
- For any other payment methods, feel free to ask
I accept payments in USD and SGD currencies, based on live currency exchange rates.
The payable amount consists of 2 parts:
1) Cost of item + service fees
2) International shipping fees
1) Cost of item + shopping service fees
- 10% of product + domestic postage for most commercial online stores.
- 1 SGD handling fee per store, which will be waived for high-value orders.
- Higher service fees will be charged for purchasing from brick-and-mortar stores, events and sales listings where the only collection method is meet-up instead of postage and other more complex orders
Use this cost estimation spreadsheet to estimate how much part (1) of your order will cost. Simply download it if you have a programme that can read excel, or make a copy of it if you have Google Sheets.
2) International Shipping Fees
- Payment is only required when you make arrangements to have your purchases shipped to you.
- Includes shipping fees, packaging costs and associated administrative costs (e.g. some couriers charge customs clearance fees).
- I do not charge additional handling fees. However, payment platform fees (i.e. Paypal fees, WISE fees, bank transfer fees) are billable expenses.
- You can choose between Speedpost (EMS), registered airmail and registered surface mail. Refer to Singapore’s postal service) website for the shipping fee rates.
- DHL, UPS and Fedex are also available, but at significantly higher rates.
- Orders placed are non-refundable even if you are unable or unwilling to pay for the shipping fee. If you have a strict shipping fee budget, please use the Price Quote Request Form. I will try to advise whether it is feasible to stay within it.
Please read my Shopping Service FAQ to understand how it all works before placing your order to avoid any misunderstandings. Once you engage my shopping service, it is an indication that you have read and accepted all the terms and conditions.
Place your order through this Google Form
Orders submitted through the Order Form will have higher priority. This is encouraged for products in low-stock or one-of-a-kind items. But please only use this form if you intend to purchase, and only if you’re able to pay as soon as you receive the payment invoice.
If you are unsure about the actual listing price or committing to a purchase without a clear idea of the total amount payable, you can use the Price Quote Request / Contact Form.
Please use the Order Form responsibly. Repeatedly submitting orders without follow-through in a timely manner will result in de-prioritization of future orders.