This service is for you to purchase anime and doujin items from Japan. I can purchase and consolidate orders from the following online retailers:
- Akiba Sofmap
- Amazon Japan
- Comicomi Studio
- HMV & Books
- Horin Love Books
- Jungle Entertainment Hobby Store
- Rakuten Books
- Yahoo (only those with Buy-it-now prices)
- Zozo Town
If the shop you wish to purchase from isn’t listed above, feel free to send the link to me and I’ll check it out.
Last updated: 22 March 2023
- Seller reliability assessment. I will check the seller’s ratings and feedback. If the seller does not seem capable of providing quality, authentic products, I will inform you and help you to look for alternative sellers if necessary. Purchasing from reliable sellers and official platforms will reduce the likelihood of problems with your purchases.
- Translation and communication of important information e.g. product release dates if it is a preorder, defects and other vital information that I think you should know as a consumer. If there is any specific information that you wish to know, please feel free to ask.
- Purchasing the product
- Receiving/collection of purchased products
- Verification of purchased products. Please refer to this page for what we are able to verify.
- Returns / Exchanges of products with defects or mistakes, and any other after-sales service where applicable, before the products are shipped to you.
- Free storage for up to 90 days of 3 months from the time of purchase. A free or paid extension after those 90 days may be possible depending on the storage volume at the warehouse. Please ask in advance.
- Consolidation of products from different stores
- Packaging and administration procedures for shipping of parcel
- Photo-taking is not available. Please don’t use this service if you need photos.
I accept the following payment methods:
- Paypal echeck (I can only process your order after the echeck has cleared)
- Credit Card via Paypal for non-Paypal members
- Any Singapore-based payment platform e.g. Bank transfer, Paynow, Paylah, Google Pay
- For any other payment methods, feel free to ask
I accept payments in USD and SGD currencies, based on live currency exchange rates.
How much will it cost?
The payable amount consists of 2 parts:
1) Cost of item + service fees
2) International shipping fees
1) Cost of item + shopping service fees
Service fees: 25% of product price + domestic postage. If domestic postage is not known at time of order placement, it’ll be incorporated into the payment for international shipping fees.
Use this cost estimation spreadsheet to estimate how much part (1) of your order will cost. Simply download it if you have a programme that can read excel, or make a copy of it if you have Google Sheets.
2) Cost of International Shipping to You
- Payment is only required when you make arrangements to have your purchases shipped to you.
- Includes shipping fees, packaging costs and associated administrative costs (e.g. some couriers charge customs clearance fees).
- I do not charge additional handling fees. However, payment platform fees (i.e. Paypal fees, WISE fees, bank transfer fees) are billable expenses.
- You can choose between EMS, registered airmail / e-packet (for small packages) and registered SAL. Refer to Japan Post for the shipping fee rates.
- Increasingly, couriers and postal services are charging by volumetric weight if it weighs more than physical weight. Volumetric weight is difficult to estimate without having the products and packaging materials at hand.
- Orders placed are non-refundable even if you are unable or unwilling to pay for the shipping fee. If you have a strict shipping fee budget, please use the Price Quote Request Form. I will try to advise whether it is feasible to stay within it.
Please read my Shopping Service FAQ to understand how it all works before placing your order to avoid any misunderstandings. Once you engage my shopping service, it is an indication that you have read and accepted all the terms and conditions.
Place your order through this Google Form
Orders submitted through the Order Form will have higher priority. This is encouraged for products in low-stock or one-of-a-kind items. But please only use this form if you intend to purchase, and only if you’re able to pay as soon as you receive the payment invoice.
If you are unsure about the actual listing price or committing to a purchase without a clear idea of the total amount payable, you can use the Price Quote Request / Contact Form.
Please use the Order Form responsibly. Repeatedly submitting orders without follow-through in a timely manner will result in de-prioritization of future orders.