You can make changes before I start purchasing your items. After I have placed the order, the decision lies with the seller. it is usually possible at no extra cost if the seller hasn’t already started making it or dispatching it. Otherwise, you will need to be responsible for any extra charges incurred to do the return or changes.
Please let me know this when placing the order. I will verify the availability of item A before going ahead with the whole order. And because some sellers will only check their stock after they receive payment, I will only process the rest of the order after item A is secured.
Cancellations are generally only allowed if:
- The item you wish to purchase is out of stock
- Seller has a cancellation policy
- Part of a set is out of stock (e.g. you ordered a dress and matching accessory. The dress is out of stock. You may then cancel the whole set)
- Waiting time is unreasonably extended (subject to seller’s cancellation policies)
- Seller sent out a wrong or defective item (the first course of action is to get an exchange, but it may also be possible to cancel for legitimate reasons)
If an order is cancelled successfully on your request, my handling fees are non-refundable. (You will not be charged handling fees if your purchase is out of stock)