The payable amount consists of 2 parts:
1) Cost of item + shopping service fees
2) Shipping to You
1) Cost of item + Fees
– Consists of Item price + Domestic shipping fee within China.
– Listed prices are in RMB / yuan.
– Buying multiple items from the same store usually entitles you to combined domestic shipping discount.
– There may be additional costs for certain products (e.g. custom-sizing fees for cosplay costumes).
– If the price looks unreasonably cheap or expensive, it is most likely not the actual price.
– will calculate for you exactly how much you have to pay before confirming your order so don’t worry
(Item Price + Domestic shipping fee) RMB / 4.0 x 110%= Payable amount in SGD
[Based on exchange rate of 1 SGD : 4 RMB. 10% = shopping service fee + cross-border transaction fees. Exchange rate includes handling fees and bank transfer fees]
Using the above example, where 228rmb is the price and 10rmb is the domestic shipping:
Payable amount = (228 + 10)RMB / 4.0 x 110% = 65.60 SGD
One-time transactions smaller than 150 rmb / 40 SGD inclusive of domestic postage will incur an additional 3 SGD handling charge.
For Xianyu orders and certain atypical orders that are more complex, the payable amount is: (Item Price + Domestic shipping fee) RMB / 4.0 x 115% with a 15% service fee.
2) Shipping to you
This payment portion will only be required when your purchases are ready for shipping and you choose a shipping method.
Refer to this page for available shipping methods and rates, as well as their restrictions and limitations. Please read before placing your order. Even if a shipping method is available from another shopping service, it does not mean I offer it too and charge the same price. You don’t want a situation when you can’t ship out your purchases, or end up paying much more than you expected.