How much will it cost?
The payable amount consists of 2 parts:
1) Cost of item + shopping service fees
– Listed prices are in Japanese Yen.
– Buying multiple items from the same store usually entitles you to combined domestic shipping discount.
– If ＋税 is stated next to the price, this means that the 8% tax is not included in the price, and you should include it in.
– If there is a 税込 next to the price, it means that tax is already included.
– I will calculate for you exactly how much you have to pay before confirming your order, so don’t worry.
(Item Price) JPY / 50 = Payable amount in SGD
[Based on exchange rate of 1 SGD : 50 JPY. Exchange rate includes shopping service fee, cross-border transaction fees and bank transfer fees.]
2) Cost of domestic shipping within Japan + Shipping to You
This payment portion will only be required when your purchases are ready for shipping and you choose a shipping method.
Domestic shipping differs for each website. I will choose the cheapest possible option. Domestic shipping for each website ranges between 140 to 400 yen. If you’re purchasing from multiple different sellers and this is a concern for you, I can give you an estimate on the domestic shipping costs on your request.
EMS is the only available shipping method and the shipping duration is about a week. Refer to Japan Post for the rates.
An additional charge will be factored in in light of packaging costs, cross-border transaction fees and currency exchange fees. Please use the online calculator listed above to convert estimated shipping cost in NT to SGD.