How much will it cost?
The payable amount consists of 2 parts:
1) Cost of item + service fees
2) International shipping fees
1) Cost of item + shopping service fees
Service fees: 25% of product price + domestic postage. If domestic postage is not known at time of order placement, it’ll be incorporated into the payment for international shipping fees.
Use this cost estimation spreadsheet to estimate how much part (1) of your order will cost. Simply download it if you have a programme that can read excel, or make a copy of it if you have Google Sheets.
2) Cost of International Shipping to You
- Payment is only required when you make arrangements to have your purchases shipped to you.
- Includes shipping fees, packaging costs and associated administrative costs (e.g. some couriers charge customs clearance fees).
- I do not charge additional handling fees. However, payment platform fees (i.e. Paypal fees, WISE fees, bank transfer fees) are billable expenses.
- You can choose between EMS, registered airmail / e-packet (for small packages) and registered SAL. Refer to Japan Post for the shipping fee rates.
- Increasingly, couriers and postal services are charging by volumetric weight if it weighs more than physical weight. Volumetric weight is difficult to estimate without having the products and packaging materials at hand.
- Orders placed are non-refundable even if you are unable or unwilling to pay for the shipping fee. If you have a strict shipping fee budget, please use the Price Quote Request Form. I will try to advise whether it is feasible to stay within it.