The payable amount consists of 2 parts:
1) Cost of item + shopping service fees
2) Shipping to You
1) Cost of item + Fees
Consists of Item price + Domestic shipping fee within Taiwan + my shopping service fees.
– Listed prices are in NT / Taiwan dollars.
– Buying multiple items from the same store usually entitles you to combined domestic shipping discount.
– If the price looks unreasonably cheap or expensive, it is most likely not the actual price.
– I will calculate for you exactly how much you have to pay before confirming your order, so don’t worry.
(Item Price + Domestic shipping fee + Handling fee 80) NT / 18 x 120% = Payable amount in SGD
[Based on exchange rate of 1 SGD : 18NT. 20% = shopping service fee + cross-border transaction fees. Exchange rate includes bank transfer fees. A handling fee of 80NT is charged per item.]
For one-time orders 1000 NT and above, the exchange rate used is 1 SGD : 19NT
Using the above example: (250 + 40 + 80)NT / 18 x 120% = 24.70 SGD
One-time transactions smaller than 250 NT inclusive of domestic postage will incur an additional 80NT handling charge.
Regarding domestic postage, we usually take the lowest where possible as there is not much difference in service and speed. If you can’t identify which is the domestic postage for other online malls, it’s usually between 60 to 90 NT.
2) Shipping to your country
This payment portion will only be required when your purchases are ready for shipping and you choose a shipping method.
Please use the online calculator listed above to convert estimated shipping cost in NT to SGD.