The payable amount consists of 2 parts:
1) Cost of item + shopping service fees
2) Shipping to You
Premium: 45% + 80TWD per item
Economy: 25% + 80TW per store
The following explanation is meant to help you to understand what are the costs involved and to estimate how much you will be spending. The actual payable amount may differ slightly due to various factors and I will issue you a payment breakdown and the payment link for the confirmed amount upon receiving your order by email.
1) Cost of item + Fees
- Listed prices are in TWD / Taiwan dollars.
- Buying multiple items from the same store usually entitles you to a combined domestic shipping discount.
- If the price looks unreasonably cheap or expensive, it is most likely not the actual price.
- I will calculate for you exactly how much you have to pay before confirming your order, so don’t worry.
Let’s use this listing from Shopee Taiwan as an example.
350 TWD is the price and 60 TWD is the domestic shipping for the 7-11 option.
(a) Open this Mastercard Currency Conversion Calculator
Input the values in the following format:
- Users who can use Singaporean platforms like local bank transfer and Paynow need not pay Paypal fees. When using the Mastercard Currency Conversion Calculator, choose SGD instead of USD to find out how much to pay in SGD.
(b) Open this Paypal fee calculator
Continuing with the example above, input the following values:
2) Shipping to your country
This payment will only be required when your purchases are ready for shipping. This portion includes shipping fees, packaging costs and associated administrative costs (e.g. some couriers charge customs clearance fees).
For Premium service, there is no additional service fees on top of these, but Paypal fees and platform payment fees are billable expenses.
For Economy service, there is an additional service fee of 10%.
You can choose between EMS, e-packet and registered airmail. Refer to Chunghwa Post for the shipping fee rates. Please note that there are ongoing shipping restrictions to some countries due to Covid-19 and not all shipping methods may be available to you at the time of shipping.
If you require other services like DHL, UPS and Fedex, please ask me when you place your order.
You may ask me for a shipping fee estimate when you place your order, but with most shipping methods charging by volumetric weight instead of physical weight, please understand that it is difficult to estimate the shipping fees since I would not know the volumetric weight of your package until the items are actually packed for shipping.