To find the domestic shipping fee for various e-commerce platforms, you need to know that some webstores list it below the product price, while others like Xianyu or Carousell may require you to initiate contact with the seller to find out. In some cases, the domestic postage rates may be published on a different page within the website.
- If you need estimates for budgeting purposes, here’s what you can expect:
- Taobao: Usually no more than 15rmb. Many offer free postage these days.
- Xianyu: Typically no more than 15rmb, but for high-value items, Shunfeng may be used, which can cost around 25rmb. While some Xianyu listings may list the domestic shipping fee as 0 or 包邮, the domestic postage may be charged on delivery, and sellers usually specify 到付 on the product listing, seller bio, or terms & conditions page to indicate this.
- Singapore: Commercial sellers usually charge between 1.50 SGD – 3 SGD, while non-professional sellers on Carousell may charge between 3.50 and 5 SGD.
- Japan: Usually ranges between 400 to 800 yen, and may be free with a certain amount of purchase.
- Taiwan: Usually between 60 to 100 TWD.
- These are just estimates and it could vary with the location of the seller and type of product.
- When placing an order, I will select the most economical option that is reliable and trackable.